These amazing cookies are super simple and very delicious
What you will need (Links provided, to get your supplies)
10 Tbs unsalted butter
1/4 cup + 1 Tbs granulated sugar
1/4 cup backed light brown sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
1/2 Tbs pure vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
- Sift together the flours, baking soda, and salt. Set aside
- Put both sugars and butter into mixer and cream together until light and fluffy
- Add egg and vanilla to creamed sugar/butter. Mix on low until well incorporated
- Slowly add flour from earlier. Do it very slowly or it will make a huge mess
- Once all the flour has been added mix on low for 2 minutes scrapping down the sides after the 1st minute. This step will develop the gluten that makes the cookies extra chewy.
- Add chocolate chips and mix in by hand
- Place 18 equal size dough balls on a nonstick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown in a 350F degree oven.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 minutes and enjoy.
If you enjoy please like/share/reblog and as always feel free to comment